Yellow 140T.34um Screen Printing Polyester Mesh
Packing and Shipping Terms:
The screen printing and printing process have the following basic requirements for the performance of silk screen.
1. strong resistance to tension. Tensile strength is the ability to resist damage (fracture) when the screen is subjected to tension. In addition, the strength of the screen after moisture absorption should be small.
2. the elongation at break is small. The elongation is the ratio of the length of the wire to the original length when the wire is broken under a certain tension, and it is expressed as a percentage. The elongation is large and the plane stability is poor, but the wire mesh also requires sufficient elasticity under a certain tension (about 3%).
3. good resilience. Resilience refers to a certain length of screen stretching (such as elongation after 3%), when the force is released, the length recovery ability is called the elongation recovery degree. The bigger the value, the better the edge is clear after springback.
4. the stability of temperature and humidity change is good.
5. ink has good performance.
6. resistance to chemicals is good.
7. see the specific number of single project.